Flexible deburring toolflexible deburring tool for undefined edges
- Tool spindle is held in a central position by an adjustable pre-tensioned spring mechanism.
- Tool spindle moves radially when a lateral force is applied because of the undefined edges
of the workpiece.
- Deburring force remains constant even with largest spindle deflections. This results to
obtain uniform chamfer geometry
- Tool can be used on machining centers, automatic lathes etc.
- Max spindle deflection is 7°. Deflection amount on the burr tip can be up to 20 mm
depending on the burr used.
The gripping range of the collet is ø0.6 to ø7mm for ER11.
- SPINDLE SPEED 3.000~8.000 rpm
- ROTATION : CW / CCW
- FEED : 2000-4000 mm/min
– ER11 6mm collet -ERM11 nut -ERM11 spanner